96 percent of people seeking legal advice use a search engine.
— Google Consumer Survey
You have built a track record of success; your firm has worked to establish a reliable reputation. But all of that credibility can be for naught if you do not have the right visibility where clients are searching — online, on mobile and on social.
Clients use online tools not only to identify new attorneys, but also to validate referrals, evaluate current counsel and compare their lawyer to the other side. We can help you master the best practices of the medium, as well as the ever-changing Rules of Professional Conduct that govern attorneys’ activity online.
Website Development. Firesign creates websites that work — by making solid first impressions, delivering the right content and establishing prominence in the right searches.
- Project management
- Content, visuals and video
- Search engine optimization
Social Strategy. Firesign helps lawyers forge connections online — through the right messages and the right channels.
- LinkedIn profile development
- Social media audits and planning
- Social media policies, including professional conduct and ethical considerations
- Led law firm website redesigns recognized by the Web Marketing Association, the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts and more.
- One redesign increased the average user’s time on the site by 50 percent; another attracted 8 percent more users.
- Presented on social media use for the Legal Marketing Association and local chapters of the Association of Legal Administrators and Public Relations Student Society of America.